This week is so bad it made me wish I wasn’t a girl. But upon some contemplation, I just wished I didn’t have my lady parts.
1) This week I craved for burgers and ice cream while at work, that I almost had a full blown tantrum with matching tears because I know I couldn’t get it right away.
2) I decided out of a whim to pay for gym membership and work out, right after paying, I second-guessed myself. Tried out working out in a gym, and went home crying, angry, and depressed.
3) I had a full-blown tantrum while on Skype with a friend, jut because I didn’t want to cook, I didn’t want to go to the gym, I didn’t want to move. I was kicking, screaming, crying, and rolling on the floor.
4) I’ve been on the ice cream diet for two days now, cause I don’t feel like eating anything but ice cream.
5) I snapped at everyone because I didn’t want to leave bed.
That’s how bad I am this week. I wish it’ll be over, but I just don’t know how to turn it around. I hate my lady parts, especially when it makes me go insane and just explode with my hormones all over the place.